The Fallen Slash RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Slash RP

A slash RP for fans of good music and attractive musicians...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I'm wanting to claimeth...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
James

James

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-10-02

So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 3:33 pm

Lmfao nice. I'm a strange lil flamer boy, you'll see what I mean after I've been on a few weeks lol I can be really hyper and random sometimes and the next second be pissed off or depressedish. Part of my quirkiness lol. Unless I'm insane, but I don't like to think about that. heehee
Back to top Go down
Matt
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Matt

Number of posts : 10056
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 3:40 pm

James wrote:
Lmfao nice. I'm a strange lil flamer boy, you'll see what I mean after I've been on a few weeks lol I can be really hyper and random sometimes and the next second be pissed off or depressedish. Part of my quirkiness lol. Unless I'm insane, but I don't like to think about that. heehee

Wellllllllllllllllll
We are just randomly weird. Haha. You will also be able to guess soon enough.
Also, we have a lot of personal problems and serious convos on the boards sometimes so I apologize in advance about that. Haha.
But awesome! I like you already anyho, you are awesome so yeah. We like you happy Hehe.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 3:42 pm

I've got my fair share of personal issues lol, I probably won't talk about them on here though, since Idk ya'll well yet.

Yay you like me lol
Back to top Go down
Syn
Man-Syn's Bitch
Man-Syn's Bitch
Syn

Number of posts : 8734
Localisation : In a walking cliche, surrounded by fluffy bunnies and pretty flowers! Like the giant homo I am.

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 8:51 am

I just read through all of this and oh my God, you met Pantera?
I AM SO DAMN JEALOUS!!!!!

I've only met My Chemical Romance, Good Charlotte, Beat Union, Alicia Way [Mikey Way's wife - before she was his wifey], Aiden twice, Juliette and the Licks, Adam Lazarra [Taking Back Sunday], The Sleeping, The Audition, Oli Sykes [Bring Me The Horizon], Zane Lowe and John Cleese.

I wanna meet Pantera.
Wouldn't be the same now though.
:(

Heh, and yeah I'm Syn obviously.
I wouldn't say I'm mature because of my age.
I'm just too lazy to give a shit really.
As long as no-one's getting hurt, fuck it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=9106877
James

James

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 3:44 pm

I'd gladly trade Pantera for GC or A7X or PR. *nods*
Back to top Go down
Syn
Man-Syn's Bitch
Man-Syn's Bitch
Syn

Number of posts : 8734
Localisation : In a walking cliche, surrounded by fluffy bunnies and pretty flowers! Like the giant homo I am.

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 4:01 am

I wouldn't trade A7X for the world, haha.
That said I'd have to meet them first.
Bastards.
You can have GC though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=9106877
James

James

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 3:18 pm

I'd happily trade for GC lol altho i must agree with you if I'd met A7X I wouldnt trade it for anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I'm wanting to claimeth...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fallen Slash RP :: Roleplay :: Official Roleplay Forum :: Roleplay Discussions-
Jump to: