The Fallen Slash RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen Slash RP

A slash RP for fans of good music and attractive musicians...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I'm wanting to claimeth...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
James

James

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-10-02

So I'm wanting to claimeth... Empty
PostSubject: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:51 pm

James Hart. But Jo and that other person thingy people whatever already know that...so yeah um...bring on the James Hartiness? :D
Back to top Go down
Zacky
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Zacky

Number of posts : 7902
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 7:48 am

Okie Dokie. James Hart is being held for you.

Hey. I'm Chloe and I'm one of the mods for this forum. You know Jo as I have seen, she is my fellow mod.
Right, you've claimed James, now we just have to get your profile sorted out. As you can see, there is a signature at the bottom of this post, you know the thing with the picture and the text. Well, all you need to do it make one of these, and all the help you need to make one is right here....

CLICK HERE FOR SIGGIE HELP

If there is anything you don't understand, please give me, or anyone else who is online a shout.

Right, you will also have to change your name from Cupcake_6669 to James. Just so we know who your character is. Usernames are really not made for RPee's.

Ok. I'm assuming that Jo has told you what is going on in the RPee at this moment in time. If not, it's a pirate setting on a ship and new characters are needed all the time to be picked up from islands to be on the ships crew. You will need a back story for your character, just so we can get a feel for them. If you need help on a back story, just check out the first post on this page here for inspiration...

BACK STORY HELP

Ok. Well, I think that that is everything, if you need any help rememeber you can always Private Message any of us or just yell at us on the boards and we will be happy to help.

Hope to see James on the posts very soon. happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xx_is_for_lovers_xx
James

James

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 4:51 pm

Ok so...yeah siggy and avator = finito but uh...back story = um no. I'm confusedddd. Helpeth?

[oh and forgive me if its a little bland, I'm colourblind and not exactly uhm...talented with the graphics so yeah...i tried lol]
Back to top Go down
Matt
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Matt

Number of posts : 10056

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 2:15 am

Aww,
I thinkage your sigginess is awesome =D
And the rest of the characters will probably stop off on an island and meet James. He can be whatever, he can be lonely and wanted to join the pirate ship, angry and wanting revenge for some reason and joining... erm, anything like that. Haha.l
Whatever you want I guess =)

My character Matt's backstory is just that his boyfriend broke up with him coz he was too much of a pansy so he decided to go on this trip to toughen himself up.

So yeah. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Zacky
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Zacky

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 3:10 am

Your siggie looks awesome, and your avatar is just pure sex. ;) Haha.
The back story is just basically what your character has being through in their live in a brief summary. Did you check out Syn's, mine or Jo's for inspiration? That's probably the best way.
First, just see what you want your character to be, do you want him to be tough or a pussy. And if he is a pussy, why is he a pussy? And vice versa.
Sorry if that didn't make much sense, it's earlier in the morning for me. Haha.
How about I just give you an example? You don't have to use it for your character if you want him to be different. But if you like it, by all means take it. happy

In a mansion, on the bay of Costa Mucha, on the hills overlooking the ocean blue sky. James Hart, a man that could have anything he wanted, a man that has it all, but is bored with it, sits on his velvet chair sipping at a crystal glass of brandy. He's a spoilt brat, and he knows it. He's charming, good looking, but a plain asshole, and he knows it.

From a rich family background, James has had anything he wants served to him on a silver plater, for instance, top class ladies, fine dining, expensive material goods. All of it. But he wants something more, like all rich kids do. Something much much more.

Now, 23 years of age, James wants to find himself. Not the rich spoilt kid that he was for all them twenty-three years, but a man that had never felt true love. So, that is what he wants, but the problem is, money can't buy it for him. So he waits and waits in his mansion all alone, the only company of his servants that resent him in every way.

But wait, a grand ship, much like his yacht, comes into view boarding the bay. A smile twists on his smooth, cared for lips and he knows that the only way he can find this emotion that is only buried deep inside him, is to run away. For good. Forever.

Man, that good for first thing in the morning. If you don't use that, i'll use it for one of my many characters. Haha.
Hope it helped though. happy
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 9:28 am

Aw ya'll are nice. happy
Back to top Go down
Zacky
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Zacky

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 10:01 am

Aww. Why thank you. happy
You're nice too.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 10:06 am

So they tell me. lol
Back to top Go down
Zacky
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Zacky

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 10:11 am

Haha. I don't really know you so I can't comment.
So, how are you?
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 10:15 am

Haha that's probably a good thing, I'm actually kind of a jerk.

Meh I'm alright. Bored and little sore, but hey, I've got a Dr. Pepper so its all okay. :D
Back to top Go down
Zacky
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Zacky

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 10:16 am

I'm usually a bitch. So it's all good. Haha.
Haha, awesome. I'm doing homework, well project work, but I'm at home so it's all the same. Haha.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 10:20 am

Lol I should be doing homework, but I left my bag at my friends house. So I'm just enjoying the holiday.
Back to top Go down
Zacky
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Zacky

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 10:25 am

Haha. Cool. I have to do this, plus I do enjoy it, it's art, I'm all good. happy
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 10:30 am

You're into art? That's kewl. I'm more into writing now but I used to love to draw.
Back to top Go down
Zacky
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Zacky

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 10:33 am

Yeah. In a big way. Haha.
I like writing too though. I prefer the writing and research element of art, that's what I am doing now. I am a nerd. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Matt

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 10:36 am

HEY GUYS!
LOL, this isn't the RP is it?
HEY JAMES! LOL.
Sorry, that isn't your real name. :S
WOULD BE COOL IF YOU WERE JAMES HART THOUGH!!
I'ma shut up now. Haha.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 10:38 am

Lol nice.

Hey so I'm gonna be totally unoriginal lol and use the back story you came up with, so do I just hop in or what?
Back to top Go down
Zacky
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Zacky

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 10:38 am

This isn't the RPee no. We are just talking.
How was your bus ride home? Haha. Mine was less crowded because everyone was like "Oh the 145 doesn't go to Waterlooville" Haha. Twats.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 10:41 am

I know I meant in the RP section lol.

I've only ever ridden one non school bus, in Chicago, and it was hellish I don't ever wanna do that again! lol
Back to top Go down
Matt
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Matt

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 10:45 am

I am happy! As the bus was so packed he didn't ask for my bus pass so I got on for free! I didn't have to pay!!!
yayness! yayness! yayness!
We went into McDonalds instead to get a drink and one of them weird chicken wraps and saw Chelsea. She smiled at me but I was still =/ about her making my food. Haha.

And I have to take a hella lot of buses everyday, it sucks.
And soon I will have to:
Catch a bus
Catch the ferry across the sea
Catch the train
Catch another bus.

Just to get to college everyday.

GREEEEAT.

sad
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 10:51 am

Odg. Buses are evil. So are trains. And water. That's gonna suck total ass.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Matt

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 10:52 am

James wrote:
Odg. Buses are evil. So are trains. And water. That's gonna suck total ass.

It does.
I have never been on a train in my life but caught one the other day to see The Misfits,
And it was actually pretty fun :O

AnyHO, does one wish to RPish as Jamesish at this moment? Haha.
Sorry, I tend to like to talk to like that. Haha
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 10:57 am

Oh yeah. I'm claustrophobic, I hate trains, my mom works at BNSF and so I've been on the trains and man I HATE it.

YOU GOT TO SEE THE MISFITS?! I HATE YOU! I WANNA SEE THE MISFITS SOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!

[sorry I'm kinda of a spazz]

Thats okay lol I tend to add "eth" to my words. And yes. I do wish that. lol
Back to top Go down
Matt
Syn's Bitch
Syn's Bitch
Matt

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 11:00 am

James wrote:
Oh yeah. I'm claustrophobic, I hate trains, my mom works at BNSF and so I've been on the trains and man I HATE it.

YOU GOT TO SEE THE MISFITS?! I HATE YOU! I WANNA SEE THE MISFITS SOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!

[sorry I'm kinda of a spazz]

Thats okay lol I tend to add "eth" to my words. And yes. I do wish that. lol

I add eh and ness and age to the end of all my words so It's all good.
Yes, I went to see the Misfits, so did Chloe. We met the singer-dude before and after as well, t'was funny.
You'll get that from us. We go to concerts way too often. I have gone to 3 in the passed 2 weeks. And they are pretty big bands too. Haha.
So yah. Haha.
And that sucks :( My mom is claustrophobic, so I can kinda guess what it be like, Haha.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 11:03 am

OMFG you met the singer!!!! *dies of envy* Lucky! My best friend and I go to shows as often as we can but neither of us have our licenses yet so we don't get to go as often as we like. BUT come December 27th we'll be going to shows amap. For serious.

I'm kinda paranoid lol I'm afraid of everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I'm wanting to claimeth...   So I'm wanting to claimeth... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I'm wanting to claimeth...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fallen Slash RP :: Roleplay :: Official Roleplay Forum :: Roleplay Discussions-
Jump to: